Thursday, July 12, 2012

WTF?

WTF is wrong with people? I mean really?? For example & btw all the names in this post have been changed to protect the innocent. Of course, since this guys is a lying asshole & clearly not innocent I am using his real name. LOL
His name is BRIAN L-TRAIN LEVY & he lives in Uptown (Dallas)

What a jerk!

Met him once with some people out at a bar, I dropped my purse & my iphone fell out. He brings it back to me & wouldn't ya know it, the jerk off fuc@er attempted to break the code on my iphone.
My iphone is set to disable after 10 failed attempts, hence to protect it from thieves & crooks like this guy. The lying piece of shit tried to say the phone was already like that. HAHA really ya liar cause I was just using it at the bar. LIAR!!!
 

So, here he is! Brian L-Train Levy who lives in Uptown (Dallas)...karma's a bitch!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is ela, i talked to aunt kerrie today trying to get contact with you.

    ReplyDelete